It’s a week already since I have been traveling to and from Alabang. It’s not fun at all. Since, I was use to waking up at 6:30am and leaving the house at 7:00 or 7:20am, but now due to change of location I need to leave the house by 5:45 or the latest at 6:00am. It hasn’t been easy adjusting; I need to take the train and bus. Train would be fine but riding the bus is eeeoowww…. Due to the smell, yes the bus does smell. My nose is sensitive to smell, I can smell the people who ride the bus, hmmmm… they have variety of smell some of them their perfumes are too strong and some stings. Yep… the strongest smell is the super people who has a power called the power of the under arm, and its sticks to your nose. That’s why I have been sick these past few days, still having my allergies and coughing due to the pollution and power.
I should get to work on time by 8:00 but still was late, I don’t know why, guess have to leave earlier eh… When I reach school and start to train the trainees in ESL, it relaxes me when they have their activity work… I get to chat and browse maybe not for long but still I can.
Going home isn’t easy thou… when you ride the train lots of people push you and its packed inside then my nose starts getting runny and later I start to cough again coz of their smell. It’s like being trapped and tortured I guess… they are torturing my lungs… it seems.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
TRAPPED
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are one of those horrible things you get to experience living in the city. But hey, just look outside the window and think of a nice place you'd wanna be and just psyche yourself out. Perhaps it would ease your feeling of "trapness" in the crazy bus...even just for a bit.
Post a Comment