Monday, April 14, 2008

JOURNEY

Last night I attended a Thanks Giving dinner for the elementary graduates. Each child said their loving words to their parents and gave them gifts. It was a touching moment. They touched my hearts and I could feel my eyes filling with tears. The kids thanked and said sorry for the things they did and promised they will strive to fulfill their dreams. Yes… their journey in life still continues as they will be heading to a higher education for them to strive for their goals and ambitions in life.I remember the part that most of the children became emotional and hugged their parents but when they said “I am sorry for being naughty.” Most of us undergo this stage when we were kids. I could remember when I was a kid being naughty was fun (I guess…) when I climb up the fence just to be with my friends, then came home which I didn’t notice my father was standing in front asking me where I came from. I just smiled, and he said its 2 in the morning and young lady you should be sleeping. Yes… I should coz I was only 12 that time. Being with friends was my enjoyment in life till now… but now I have my schedule not like before. I was a crazy kid I would admit I didn’t fear. I enjoyed a lot of crazy things…. (now got over it coz getting old perhaps…).After the children, gave their words of love to their loving parents that helped them succeed in early childhood they sang their song and were crying and hugging each other. Parting ways from their classmates and friends, but still they would carry that memory in their heart no matter where they go.

No comments: