Monday, April 28, 2008

JUNK

It’s just sad sometimes to hear about parents wanting to have kids. For some reason, I guess it’s not the right time to build a family yet.

We females get pregnant and carry a miracle in our womb for 9 months. We give birth, yes a painful process we go through, the labor and pain while the doctors watch us.

But not all are fortunate to go through this; some only give birth than the baby dies.
That is so sad, especially when they have been waiting for the longest time.
Parents even keep trying but how would they feel if they lost two babies in a row that is one thing even I can’t take.

Life is not easy; we struggle most of the time. We tend to please everyone, which we shouldn't.
I don’t know what I am saying. Its just life is not easy. Hey, who said there was an easy way out?


No comments: