Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nonsense

Life is damn hard. Yes we do have our goals in life but how can we work on it. Working hard to earn a lot is not enough to reach your goal in a couple of months. I miss my mate who is more than a lover to me. Emotionally we support each other even if she is 6,000 miles away from me. I want to hug her and cuddle beside her. Rein, I miss you. I know you will always be there for me no matter what happens. No one will love me like you do.

At night I think of you, at times I whisper your name…(gorgeous Yna…) trying to see your angelic face (hahaha…lol) seriously Rein I miss you a lot…

I know we can work things out, we have the power…. I guess… heheheh….

We will be together again, you working hard in Quebec and soon will go there for us to be as happy again, laughing always and talking nonsense at times, we will cry together.

During our high schooldays, I know I hurt you when I left you alone with the other people or friends (use to be friends with them) and had my own peers. We didn’t talk, but we smiled but deep inside missing you. You felt alone that’s why you started courting our MATH Teacher, sending her sweet notes. Was that love Rein? Or just liked matured women?

My life right now is full of happiness, I get to see you on-line, with your hair all up, your swollen face coz you just woke up and even when you go to work without brushing your hair. Hahahhaha…. You showed me the way to the apartment, just in case I get lost, the street where to pass and the Traffic Light… It feels great to have you back in my life and the never endless goodbyes.

See you soon in Canada.



1 comment:

rein said...

Sheeeesh!That's enough to make somebody blush.Sweet and thoughtful. I know things happen for a reason and somewhere down the road, everything will be good.