Friday, April 11, 2008

Too Cream

Living in Asia is a relaxing place. During summer the sun rises as early as 5:00am its time for a relaxing place to soothe yourself. I myself is differnt from the asian during summer. I cant get to stay under the sun, since my skin tends to burn, I easily get rashes and later bleeds. Its probably the genes in my body.

Anyway, I found a solution to that when one of my friends introduced me to Penaten (now my friend no where to be found), anyway as in my other blog site (yes, i do have another blog site) my long lost friend STEWART little... (lol ... stuart) who I found already (this person Rein is something...), we were classmate and sisters, I guess... No... more than that, send me the cream I needed for my skin. I deeply appreciated for what Stewart better to say Rein did. I received the cream today and I am so glad that she send me one, coz my skin will be free from rashes again. I have tried alot of steriods, but it didnt work. I dont know why. But that specific cream Penaten that Rein send me will really relieve me from alot of itchyness and sleepless night. My STEWART... REIN thanks you so much for your love and concern. I know we lost communication but now our paths meet once again, we are more matured (probably you.....) and i am still in the process of adjusting, i don't know why (just immature probably... yes...). God has a purpose in life I belive and know that. God gave me to you. I Love you Rein. Now my skin will be back to flawless.... (hahaha...) thanks to Rein....

1 comment:

rein said...

Ha! I refuse to believe that the only reason why our paths crossed again is because of the penaten cream...that may be too shallow, don't you think? I guess I have always been there for you, even if neither of us never realized it....what we have has always been there, just that this time is the right time.