I am still trying to figure out if I am more attracted to my same sex or the opposite. I remember during my high school days, when i was 12 years old I had a crush on this girl. She was sweet and adorable. Following years I still experienced the same my feelings for the same sex grew more. I had boy friends but it felt different, I was more at ease with girls. Yes ... I like the way we talk openly to each other share alot of tears and laughter.
At the age of 13, I had my first kiss "wow" it felt funny, dnt ask why and the hell that kiss I enjoyed... Yes it was with a girl (hahaha..) Both of us didn't know how to kiss that's why it was funny..., Yes, i did have boyfriends during my highschool but i didnt feel comfortable with it. It was werid, like you wouldn't want them to touch your hands it felt ikky... yuckyyy...
I had a boy friend who I love being with that was 1989, i think... any way I liked his hair, it was kinda funny, his voice that i could appreciate, his eyes that twinkles, how he smelled even if he smoked, his big hands when he touches my hands (coz i have small hands) but one thing for sure he was the best kisser and made my heart beat and made me have goose bumps....
After those days, I had other relationships with MEN (yes... men) but till this point my attraction to female is alot stronger, if you ask me why... I would say thats how i feel.
Still searching for me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
knowing who you are and what you want is one of life's biggest goals. Once you know, it changes your outlook in life, and heck! it feels great!
But you know that no matter what you decide on which road to take...I will forever support you and be with you through the smooth and rough patches. Don't I say that over and over? U know what I mean...
Post a Comment