Rein, who is more than a lover to me. Her gorgeous looks and sweet voice with the never ending goodbyes and I love you.
My mate was upset last night with me coz I told her I have a crush… Wow… a big fall, she must have fallen of her chair. Probably, if I saw her face to face she would slap me (Whammm.. a big one…). Our faces would be blushing together (heheheh…..), but would still love her and kiss her. Rein had doubts if still love her, she was jealous. Wouldn’t blame my Rein, thinking our goals won’t push through.
I asked her how she was, Oh boy! She was tired of life wants to have a divorce and live in the mountains. I guess she was in the first stage of menopause hehehe… hahahah… Sorry Rein, it just makes me laugh.
Wanted to be honest with you as you said “please be honest with me” and I was. Jelly ate you up I guess, but that didn’t mean your not in my mind and heart, you’re always there. I always think of you my Yna, how we talk about farting and fingering things, our jokes sometimes makes me fall, laughing out loud while I start getting tears.
You Rock my Life…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whew! whoever invented this blogging thing!..why do u like doing this? exposing out in cyberspace the one u so love. oh my! *blush*
Post a Comment